Dear Friends, you can download FREELY any article relating to ‘Research Methods and Evaluation’, ‘Social Work and Social Policy’ and ‘Sociology’ from more than 60 journals since its inception. Please visit http://online.sagepub.com. The offer valid till the 31st March 2009. Any problem kindly contact email@example.com .
Professor Paul Krugman of Princeton University, USA has won the 2008 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences “for his analysis of trade patterns and location of economic activity”.
The TIPE Programme has been using his excellently written textbooks on both Micro and Macroeconomics. These books have been written jointly with his wife, Robin Wells. Please note that the TIPE CD 2007 and 2008 contains most of the ancillary teaching resources of these two books.
If you are interested in knowing more about his contributions, please check out the unofficial Paul Krugman archive.
I came across these excellent videos on the Krugman and Wells book, which I feel is a great teaching resource.
UNCTAD has published the latest edition (2008) of its annual publication: World Investment Report. If you are unable to download it, please send me an e-mail (Mani@cds.ac.in) and I will send it to you as an e-mail attachment.
Here is a very fine introductory textbook by Professor R Preston McAfee, Introduction to Economic Analysis, 2006.
For “History of Economic Thought”, please visit: http://cepa.newschool.edu/het/home.htm
For Health Research Resources (free soft and hard copies) visit:
- Sri Alesan T, PG Department of Economics, Kamraj College, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu.
- Dr. Himanshu Sekhar Rout, PG Department of Economics, Dr. SRK Government Arts College, Yanam, Puducherry.
- Sri Pusparaj S., HOD, Economics, MKU College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- Dr. G Rajiv, PG Department of Economics, MD College, Trissur, Kerala.
- Dr. Santanu Ghosh, Department of Economics, Darjeeling Government College, Darjeeling, West Bengal.
- Sri Jacob Chandy, Department of Economics, S D College, Alappuzha, Kerala.
- Sri Ashok V. C., Department of Economics, S D College, Alappuzha, Kerala.
- Sri Prabhakaran Nair V. R., Department of Economics, S D College, Alappuzha, Kerala.
- Sri Narayan Lal, Department of Economics, S D College, Alappuzha, Kerala.
- Sri James C. P., St. Alosius College, Trichur, Kerala.
- Dr. L R Usha, Department of Economics, F M N College, Kollam, Kerala.
- Smt Sunitha T., Department of Economics, M G Government Arts College, New Mahe, Puducherry.
- Dr. Suvada S., HOD, Economics, N S S College for Women, Trivandrum.